How to use liquefy in a sentence. Example sentences with the word liquefy. liquefy example sentences. How can I put and write and define liquefy in a sentence and how is the word liquefy used in a sentence and examples? 用liquefy造句, 用liquefy造句, 用liquefy . Another form of plant life he created could liquify organic material. How can I put and write and define liquify in a sentence and how is the word liquify used in .
Whether you're a student, an educator, or a lifelong learner, vozdejubilo.com can put you on the path to systematic vocabulary improvement. Get Started. When you turn a solid into a liquid, like when you set an ice cube in the sunshine and watch it melt into a puddle of water, you liquefy it. Other Words from solidify Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about liquefy (also liquify), soften Examples of solidify in a Sentence.
state: melt. How to use thaw in a sentence. deliquesce, flux, fuse, liquefy ( also liquify), melt, run. Antonyms: Verb Examples of thaw in a Sentence. Verb.
- how to access directv2pc media server
- who created the fair trade logo coloring
- chkstk c&s wholesale grocers
- how to say incredible in spanish
- how to create skype account in mobile
- how long is the vincent thomas bridge
- capiz shell pendant light horchow bedding
- how to dress nice for men
- how to refill a chefs blowtorch movie